Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chocolate Fantasy Brownie Bites from food52


I made these Chocolate Fantasy Brownie Bites this weekend after seeing them in my friend Jennifer's blog on food52. (The original contributor is a woman named drbabs and she has loads of recipes on food52. While you're there, do please check out the foodpickle feature. I had a question about whether I could use mini-muffin tin paper liners, so I posted it there and who should answer me but drbabs herself!  Pretty cool.) Anyways, these are pretty fan-frickin'-tastic so next time you're looking for something super chocolate-y and a little salty, make these. I put a Junior Mint into the center of each one, per the suggestion of a commenter on Jennifer's blog. It was a not a mistake. The fact that these remained in the house for three days was nothing short of a miracle. They aged well, too.
Another view. Experimenting with food photography. Not so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment